We are very excited that Coherence Community Edition was announced and released over night!
Coherence Community Edition, or Coherence CE, is an open source version of the world leading In Memory Data Grid product from Oracle.
Coherence CE is hosted on GitHub (https://github.com/oracle/coherence) and licensed under Open Source Initiative’s Universal Permissive License, Version 1.0.
A few other useful links:
- https://coherence.community/ – Coherence Community page with product overview and examples
- https://github.com/helidon-sockshop/sockshop – Helidon/ Coherence Microservices Demo
- https://github.com/coherence-community/coherence-demo – Coherence Demonstration application – Can run locally or on Kubernetes
- https://github.com/oracle/coherence-operator – Coherence Operator – Run and manage your clusters on Kubernetes
- https://blogs.oracle.com/oraclecoherence/announcing-coherence-community-edition – Official product management announcement
This is an historic and exiting day for the Coherence team and I look forward to sharing much more information about Coherence and our open source products.