Overnight Coherence (and Oracle Fusion Middleware) 126.96.36.199 was released.
In terms of Coherence, this release contains a number of new features:
- Revised Active-Active Federation Configuration – The new
<active-active>configuration element is now used to define active-active federation topologies.
- Global Consistent Snapshots – A snapshot can be now be created either on a running service (a service that is accepting and processing requests) or on a suspended service. The former provides consistency at a partition level while the latter provides global consistency – See the Persistence Documentation for more information.
- HotCache Enhancements include:
- HotCache multi-threading – HotCache can use multiple threads to apply trail file operations to Coherence caches.
- HotCache Multitenant mode – HotCache can refresh caches for specific tenants.
- HotCache JMX management – HotCache includes management data for monitoring the performance of cache update operations. This also includes a new tab in the JVisualVM plugin to display HotCache information.
You can find the documentation and release notes at https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/12213/cross/releasenotesdocs.htm.