Just a quick update to let you know the Free Coherence/WebLogic Server 12.2.1 hands-on workshop will also be in the following Australia Cities on the dates below:
- Adelaide – Tuesday 1st December
- Melbourne – Wednesday 2nd December
- Sydney – Thursday 3rd December
The workshop is primarily focused on Coherence but we will cover some WebLogic Server new features in general and as they relate to Coherence.
Please contact me at tim dot middleton at oracle dot com for registration details for any of the above cities.
The summary of the workshop is below.
Bringing, their own laptops, attendees will have hands-on experience with the latest release of Coherence 12.2.1 and WebLogic Server 12.2.1 by exploring various examples and hands-on demonstrations including:
- Data access, data loading, Java8, Lambda, Streams, Generics, Security
- Data operations including: querying, aggregating, listening and processing
- Federated Caching for continuous available across sites
- Cache Persistence for automated recovery and cluster snapshot creation
- Accessing Coherence via REST though a AngularJS application
- Integrating Coherence with WebLogic Server 12cR2 Multi-tenancy, Coherence Grid-Archives (GAR) and issuing Rolling redeploy
- Using the Coherence JVisualVM Plug-in to monitor Coherence Development environments