We have just released a new set of screencasts showcasing the major new features in Coherence 12.2.1. All the videos have been recorded by the Engineers that built the product and include some great insights into the rationale behind the features, how the features work and most of them include demonstrations.
You can go to the Oracle Coherence YouTube Channel for playlists, or you can checkout individual screencasts below:
- Coherence 12.2.1 Introduction
- Federated Caching
- Authorisation & Auditing
- Cache Persistence – Part 1 : Introduction
- Cache Persistence – Part 2: Advanced Topics
- Support for Java 8 Lambdas
- Support for Java 8 Streams API
- Coherence Asynchronous API
- Generics Support
- Zero Configuration Clustering and Networking
These videos are well worth the time to get up to speed on new functionality.