After the busy week with the Melbourne Special Interest Group (SIG), which was a great success and customer visits, plus lots of other work, I’ve finally got around to a blog post. (BTW, I think Sydney would be a great location for our next SIG sometime in the new year!)
There have been many exciting new features in Coherence 3.7, and the “Oracle Learning Library” has a number of hands-on and eCourses that go through some of these features.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Coherence 3.7 New Features Overview.
- Coherence Query Language, Trace and Explain-plan – Overview and hands-on.
- Elastic Data – Overview and hands on.
- Portable Object Format Annotations – hands-on.
- Coherence REST – Overview and hands-on.
- Partition Level Transactions – Overview.
- Coherence*Extend Load Balancing – Overview.
All these can be found at the “Oracle Learning Library” and are worth a look for both experienced Coherence developers, or newbies.